It was one of those magical snowy days.
At Matfen Hall, the snow was coming down hard and Stacy was beginning to worry that her guests might struggle to reach this beautiful but remote location.
Matfen Hall is a 19th Century Country Mansion set in 300 acres of Northumberland countryside. Fortunately, as the morning went on the snow started to slow and we were left with a glorious carpet of white as a backdrop to the wedding.
Our groom, Dan and his Army comrades plus Groomsmen were meeting up on the outskirts of Newcastle before making their way to the venue. My second shooter, Michelle captured some great moments with the guys and throughout the day. Meanwhile, Stacy and her bridesmaids enjoyed a relaxed time getting ready.
The ceremony was held in the Great Hall, which has a wonderful long staircase for that dramatic entrance of the bride. Stacy looked stunning as did Dan in his dress uniform.
After the ceremony, we had the chance to create some gorgeous photographs outside in the grounds of the Hall.It was a fantastic day with a really nice couple. Thank you Dan and Stacy for choosing us as your Wedding Photographers.
If you would like to discuss your Wedding Day photographs then please contact us at email@example.com
- Venue: Matfen Hall https://www.matfenhall.com/
- Bride : AJ Bridal Wear http://www.ajbridalwear.co.uk/
- Groomsmen: Slater Menswear https://www.slaters.co.uk/
- Flowers : JA Stobo and Son https://www.facebook.com/JA-Stobo-Son-1552495221632417/
- Cake : Northumberland Cheese Company https://www.northumberlandcheese.co.uk/
- Photography : Laurence Sweeney Photography https://laurencesweeneyphotography.com/